You will definitely appreciate our valuations and you can
always “afford the deal” with the opinion of value provided
by VGD. Yes, since we know you well, our opinion of value
truly comes with great added value.
We determine the value of enterprises and of their intangible, immovable and movable assets. We can establish the value of damage, loss of profit, real estate and receivables, as well as other types of assets and rights and obligations arising from contracts. As a result, you obtain an independent and defensible assessment of asset value which is suitable for various purposes.
You can use the services of our experts in the following fields:
- Transformations and restructuring of companies: mergers, spinning-off, etc.
- Non-monetary investments and contributions outside the registered capital of a company
- Asset transfers among related parties
- Issuing employee shares and preference shares
- Documents for executive officers and boards of directors who make decisions as part of their duty to act with due managerial care
- Buying out shares of minority shareholders, takeover bids and mandatory takeover bids
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Lawsuits and arbitrations: damage, loss of profit etc.
- Valuation for the purposes of insolvency administrators
- Mortgages and securing loans
- Reviews of expert opinions
- Transfer pricing for the purposes of tax proceedings
- Executions and auctions
- Financial assistance
- Feasibility and profitability analyses and reviews of financial models
The issue of the transfer pricing within the related entities shall be dealt with multinational as well as local companies. These transactions affect tax duty increasingly and thus they become a priority of control by tax authorities. The OECD also focuses on this area with its action plan, which is known under the abbreviation BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting) and it targets against tax evasion. Therefore it´s better to use services of our specialists so that companies are not exposed to the risk of transfer pricing being questioned by tax authorities. If the prices would be labeled as incorrect, a company is at risk of additional tax, interest for late payment and fines.
Our team of specialists is here for you in the following areas:
- creating transfer pricing documentation and updating it with the possibility to implement it into an expert report
- revision/update of processed documentation (Master file and Local file)
- preparation of comparative analyzes for finding common market values, interest rates, etc. using external databases (i.e. benchmark analyses)
- setting/checking the transfer pricing system
- defending the client in case of possible disputes with a tax authority
- consultancy in the area of intangible assets and their financing
- consultancy in the area of allocation of profits from permanent establishments
- training of financial department’s/ controlling’s employees, which are focused on the issue of risk in the field of transfer pricing
Guarantors of valuation and valuation
Ing. Dagmar DUŠKOVÁ
Manager of the engagements for the Czech Republic and court-appointed expert in the field of valuation of enterprises and their parts.
In 2011, she co-founded VGD Appraisal, s.r.o., where she performs the office of an executive director. In 2003 she joined VGD – AUDIT, s.r.o., where she is an audit manager with the focus on audits of statutory and consolidated financial statements in accordance with
CZ-GAAP, IFRS and other accounting standards and counseling on financial due diligence. She is also a certified auditor of the Chamber of Auditors of the Czech Republic and an accounting expert of Chamber of certified accountants. Between 2001 and 2003 she worked for Mazars Česká Republika and between 1998 and 2001 she worked for prestigious clients in KPMG Česká Republika. Mrs. Dagmar Dušková speaks English and German.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +420 606 957 302
Ing. Miloslav MAHDÍK
orders manager for the Czech Republic
Miloslav joined the expert institute VGD Appraisal, s.r.o. in 2011. Between 2006 and 2011 he worked for NOVOTA a.s., an expert institute, where his role later expanded to a manager and guarantor of the department of enterprise and asset valuation including intangible and movable assets and receivables. In 2009 he worked as a consultant in the field of enterprise and asset valuation in BDO Appraisal services – Znalecký ústav s.r.o. among other things under the regulations valid in the Slovak Republic. He also deals with problems in the area of transfer pricing within the related entities and support in litigation and arbitration proceedings (actual damages, lost profits). He has more than 12 years of experience in appraisals. He speaks English and Russian.
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel.: +420 777 183 217
Ing. Daniel KNOPP
appraisal specialist, manager of transfer pricing orders for the Czech Republic
Daniel has been working as the appraisal specialist from 2011. He graduated from the University of Economics, Prague on Faculty of Business Administration (he focused on financial management and valuation), where he graduated with the red diploma. He joined the valuation department of the VGD Appraisal, s.r.o. in 2013. He has practical experience with metallurgical industry, engineering, foundry industry, transport technology and international trade with a focus on the Hungarian and Greek markets. He was acting as a lector for valuation at the University of Economics, Prague within cooperation of the Faculty of Business Administration with practice. Since 2016 he has been acting as an external lecturer at the Masaryk Institute of Advanced Studies, ČVÚT, where he gives lessons on the topic of valuation of enterprises and of real estate and also lessons on the topic transfer pricing. In that year, he also began teaching appraisal of real estate and enterprises at Ceduk – Private Higher Education School spol. s r.o. Within the process of continuing education, he improves his skills and knowledge in accounting and tax issues. He speaks English and Spanish.